Alternative Machu Picchu Hikes
Looking to do a hike that is not described on our website? Do you want to do a hike that very few foreigners ever experience? Maybe you have been to Peru several times before and you want to try something new. If so, please email us and tell us what you would like to do, and we will set you up with a custom tour and an experienced guide that knows the route. We have hiked with travelers all over the region, including Choquequirao, Vilcabamba, Huarocondo, Mandor Pampa, and many others. Even if you have not heard of these places and do not have a specific place in mind, you can send us an email describing the type of hike that you are looking for and we will design an itinerary that is perfect for you. When emailing us, please answer the following questions so that we can offer you your ideal hike:
- How many days would you like to hike?
- Would you like your hike to end in Machu Picchu?
- What are the characteristics of the hike you would like to do?
- What is the difficulty level of the hike you want to do?
- How many people will be hiking with you?
- When would you like to do this hike?
Also, please provide us with any other information about yourselves that you feel would be helpful. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.